杂食动物。脑洞专业户。只负责开不负责写【。

【渣自译】Silhouettes

渣自译出没! 直译注意!自我延伸演绎注意!
绝对没有达到“信达雅”的标准!

2.0版本


 

Silhouettes---Of monsters and men

It's hard letting go

你令我难以割舍

Slow, I'm getting up. My hands and feet are weaker than before. 

缓慢地从幻梦中醒来,这副身躯却比以往更加孱弱不堪

And you, are folded on the bed, where I rest my head. 

而你,蜷缩在我苟且偷生的空隙间

There's nothing I can see, 
使我的眼前一片茫然不见 
Darkness becomes me. 
就此堕入黑暗深渊




But I'm already there, 
但我早已身处此境
I'm already there, 
我 早已是那阴霾中的一员
Wherever there is you, 
无论我在哪里
I  will be there too, 
黑色的暗影都会紧随其后,形影不离 



There's nothing that I'd take back, 
我并不想向你讨要什么 
But it's hard to say there's nothing I regret. 
但却无法否定那一次又一次的后悔 
Cause when I sing, you shout, 
因为我们从不是一类人 
I breath out loud, You bleed, 
这让我精疲力尽,而你饱受苦痛
we crawl like animals, 
我们就像野兽一样蠕动前行 
But when it's over, I'm still away. 
但当路途结束之时,我仍旧离终点如此遥远 


A thousand silhouettes dancing on my chest,
千重阴霾在我的胸口上跃动 
No matter where I sleep, you are haunting me. 
只要我闭上双眼,就会梦魇缠身


Cause I'm already there, 
可我已经成为了那阴影 
I'm already there, 
我早已是其中的一员
Wherever there is you, 
无论你在哪里 
I will be there too. 
我都会紧随其后,形影不离。 



  另:

        silhouette 有轮廓、阴影两个意思,个人觉得这里应该理解为后者。
        第一段"wherever..."使用的是"阴影"的视角对"我"叙说,所以"you"和"I" 以斜体表示。第二段"wherever..."直译,意为最初“我”还没有和“阴影”融为一体,最后“我”和“阴影”或“黑暗”已成一体,成为另一个人的影子。


       感谢你看完我的胡编乱造。

评论
热度 ( 6 )

© bumbieri | Powered by LOFTER